Turkey has been experiencing strong economic dynamism for two decades. In case of investment in this country, it would be better for you to recruit in Turkey through a recruitment / HR (Human Resources) agency.
Recruiting in Turkey: a smart approach for foreign companies
Your business is growing more and more in Middle East, and you’re looking for local sales rep to promote your company in Turkey?
You don’t have an HR department or any legal structure in this country ?
And why don’t your recruit in Turkey through a recruitment agency and benefit of their advantages ? This can be an attractive solution.
In Middle East, Turkey is ranked first among economic powers just before Iran and Saudi Arabia. 15th at the world ranking and 7th at European level, the country is a member of the G20 in addition to the European customs union. Investments are rising in this country, particularly in the industrial and agricultural sectors, where they occupy a major share of GDP.
Going through an HR agency to recruit in Turkey is advantageous for several reasons:
– A team of expert consultant Turkey, based in this country supports the entire recruitment process.
– Your offer is displayed in major Turkish employment websites.
– A deep database of hundreds or even thousands of Turkish candidates / matching to targeted profile indicated in your job offer.
– Consultant team takes care of first interviews.
– Final interviews with candidates take place directly in Turkey, you’re supported by recruitment consultants.
Azkan Group, an expert recruitment Turkey agency since 2005, supports foreign companies in their development project in this country. Azkan Group is also a payroll provider in Turkey for companies with no legal entity in Turkey (Umbrella Company Turkey services). HR Azkan consultant team operates directly in Istanbul.