Employers may hire temporary employees by applying to private Turkish employment agencies, however, activity areas of private Turkish employment agencies and time periods in Turkey allowed for temporary employment are quite limited when compared to application abroad.
Turkish employment agencies contract
Authorized private Turkish employment agencies can establish a temporary employment relationship by transferring its employees to the employer with a temporary employment contract in the following circumstances :
- During the suspension period of a continuing work contract of employees who cannot perform their work for the employer because of pregnancy, military service, annual leave, or sickness
- In seasonal agricultural work
- In domestic jobs, without any time limit
- In some specific work that is deemed out of the establishment’s everyday main work routine, performed in a short time and with intervals, for 4 months at the most
- In the maintenance of emergency work with regard to job safety or in the circumstances of force majeure that affects the production considerably, for 4 months at the most
- In case of an unforeseen increase in the work load of the establishment, for 4 months at the most
- In periodic workload increases, 4 months at the most, with the exception of agricultural work
In the case you would like to establish this kind of temporary employment contract, don’t hesitate to be in touch with Azkan Group specialized since 2005 in Recruitment Turkey and Payroll Turkey.
Azkan Group supports foreign companies to develop their activity in Turkey. Based in France (Paris) and Turkey (Istanbul) Azkan Group is one the leader in the area of Turkish Employment Agency.
At Azkan Group, our mission is simple: to help companies grow inside the Turkish market by allowing them to find the best talent of the country. And conversely, help turkish candidates find a job in which they will feel well … and long! Our greatest reward – to learn that every day we have made foreign recruiters wishing to develop their activity in Turkey happy and happy people in their new professional lives.