Occupational accidents and diseases in Turkish labour law article is presented by Azkan Group, specialist in Payroll Turkey and Recruitment Turkey services since 2005.
Occupational accidents and diseases in Turkish labour law : Turkish employees involved in accidents at work of suffering from occupational diseases will be entitled to the following benefits :
- Daily cash amounts payable during temporary disability
- Payment of a pension in the case of permanent disability
- Supply, fit, repair, and replace of prosthesis tools and materials
- Organize transfer to another location in order to ensure that the injured person can benefit from all of the above services and pay
- Cost of travel abroad for treatment, travel cost and living expenses for patient and accompanying person
- Funeral costs
- Survivor’s pension in the case of their death
The turkish employer is obliged to provide initial healthcare for victims of a work accident, until the health insurance is informed and takes the appropriate action. The expenses incurred by the employer can be claimed back from the social security authorities. If, due to negligence by the employer, the treatment lasts longer or the patient becomes permanently disabled, the employer will be bound to refund all expenses incurred by the Health Insurance.
Azkan Group is specialized in Umbrella Company Turkey, the company is represented by consultants based in Paris and Istanbul. They are expert in supporting foreign companies wishing to develop their activities in Turkey. Do not hesitate to contact the team if you are looking to recruit in Turkey or to use the services of a Payroll Turkey Company.
Azkan Group supported several companies in Turkey as BabyLiss, Renault, Axa, LVMH, Decathlong, La Foret, Altran, Siemens, BIC, Yves Rocher …