According to Article 8 of the Labour Law No. 4857, in cases where there is no written employment contract in Turkey, the employer must provide the employee with the general and special working conditions within two months at the latest;
- General and special working conditions
- Daily or weekly working hours
- Basic fee and fee supplements, if any
- Wage payment period
- If the duration of the contract is definite
- Provisions that the parties must comply with in the event of termination
The employee is obliged to give a written document in Turkey showing this information. This provision will not apply to fixed-term employment contracts with a duration not exceeding one month, and if the employment contract is terminated within two months, this information must be given to the employee in writing at the latest on the date of termination.